As AutoID and RFID middleware, GRAIDWARE® forwards data from different AutoID processes to higher-level business applications such as ERP, CS, MES or WMS systems. Integrations from and to GRAIDWARE offer you a wide range of benefits to optimize business processes and increase efficiency. By updating data in real time, automating processes, improving transparency and traceability and reducing errors, GRAIDWARE integration enables precise stock levels, speeds up workflows and ultimately reduces costs.
Real-time data update
- By integrating GRAIDWARE with ERP or WMS systems, data is captured and updated in real time. This enables immediate visibility of information about the location, status and movement of objects as well as the progress of orders
Automation of business processes
- RFID integration automates manual processes, particularly in the areas of warehouse management, logistics and stock control. This leads to a reduction in errors, an acceleration of processes and an overall more efficient way of working.
Improved transparency and traceability
- The integration enables comprehensive traceability of objects in real time. This allows you to track exactly where products or stock are located.
- Integration into other company systems creates seamless collaboration and thus enables a holistic overview of company processes.
Inventory management optimization
- By integrating ERP or WMS systems with GRAIDWARE, you can optimize your inventory management processes. This enables better control over stock levels and the reduction of bottlenecks.
Acceleration of work processes
- GRAIDWARE integration enables faster data capture and processing. Manual data entry is reduced and associated errors are avoided. In addition, work processes are accelerated so that reaction times to changes or requirements in the company are noticeably reduced.