Data collected at AutoID stations such as RFID gates and associated information ( e.g. machine data, terminal entries, etc. ) are stored in a cloud storage and can be accessed and processed by any third-party application. The storage is platform-independent, for example in XML or CSV format.
This allows data to be made available beyond the company's own location to other locations or to third-party companies. This simplifies and optimizes the production and logistics processes between suppliers or parts of the company. Accordingly, a supply chain is realized as part of the supply chain management across plant or company boundaries.
For the flow of materials, a correspondingly appropriate flow of information and data is thus guaranteed. For example, goods that were created and sent at location 1 can be directly assigned to a data record after identification at the goods-in of location 2.
- Provision of relevant AutoID, product, load carrier or delivery data for locations / companies without GRAIDWARE ® installation
- Data for an Auto ID object does not have to be newly created / managed at the target location
- Comfortable data provision
- High flexibility through open file formats
- High degree of process automation
- Implementation of interfaces not absolutely necessary
Examples of use
- Support of supply chain / logistics chain, supply chain management
- Data delivery from company sites, customers or subcontractors
- Monitoring of consignment stores
- Transfer of Auto ID data, such as RFID identification numbers ( e.g. UID or EPC ) and related information ( e.g. process parameters, machine data, manual terminal entries ) between one or more GRAIDWARE ® installations and any other application at another location
- Configuration of a trigger process, e.g. for production completion or RFID dispatch gate for data provision
- Data storage in a cloud storage
- RFID middleware GRAIDWARE ® Additional component communication module