Is your IT system administrator or IT manager unavailable for a certain time due to vacation or illness?
No reason to worry! We take care of your IT infrastructure in a reliable and competent way.
Bridge the absence of your IT responsible person by a professional IT representation. No matter if as an IT vacation replacement or in case of illness - we make sure that business critical processes are monitored and can intervene if necessary.
The commercial processing can be carried out within a fixed hourly quota, a contract for IT support or on a billing basis.
- IT support (complete IT network)
- IT monitoring with focus on business-critical processes running smoothly
- Control of the correct backup
- Importing updates
- Rights management (Add / Remove users)
- Troubleshooting in the event of an accident
- Amongst others
- Together with you we conduct an as-is analysis of your IT infrastructure and your network in order to optimally adjust our approach to your requirements. If desired, a corresponding confidentiality and data protection declaration can be signed.
- For monitoring, we use Amdosoft B4, a comprehensive IT monitoring software solution (see figure). This enables us to quickly detect all irregularities and deviations from the normal state and to react quickly to all eventualities. For further information, please download our information sheet (pdf in German).
- If an intervention is necessary, e.g. in case of an accident, to install updates, to start failed services etc., we can realize this as remote access or, if necessary, on site at your company.
"Already since 2019, SIGMA Systemhaus Chemnitz has taken over IT representation for our company to ensure trouble-free, reliable IT operations during my absence. I know that the SIGMA team will monitor backups and provide support for our users when needed."
Lars Seidler, IT System Administrator, Energieversorgung Marienberg GmbH
Would you like to benefit from our competence and have your IT in good hands during your absence? Then simply get in touch with us!
We will be happy to explain to you in detail how an IT representation works and how you can benefit from it.