Based on the Open Multimedia Applications Platform OMAP3 from Texas Instruments we develop for you. The Image & Video Processors are mainly used for portable and mobile multimedia applications such as smartphones or tablets, but of course also for embedded applications.
OMAP3 processors have an ARM based processor core and one or more special co-processors. The third OMAP generation OMAP3 is divided into three areas: the OMAP34x line, the OMAP35x line and the OMAP36x line.
- OMAP3410 - 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3420 - 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3430 - 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3440 - 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3503 - 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3515 - 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3525 - 600 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3530 - 720 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3611 - 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3621 - 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3622 - 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3630 - 600 MHz to 1,2 GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3640 - 1,2 GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- OMAP3503 - standard model for the broad embedded market and best suited for normal video and web-based graphics applications.
- OMAP3515 - designed for portable gaming, navigation or other graphics-intensive devices. Texas Instruments provided the OMAP3515 with an integrated OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics engine using the PowerVR SGX graphics accelerator. This makes especially developments in the 3D graphics and video area interesting.
- OMAP3525 - designed for HD video and advanced multimedia applications. The OMAP3525 is equipped with the OpenGL graphics engine of the OMAP3515 and additionally with a DaVinci TMS320C64x+ DSP and a video accelerator. The application purpose is thus mainly in the area of video and image processing.
- OMAP3530 - is the high-end processor and has the DSP and video accelerator of the OMAP3525 and the graphics engine of the OMAP3515. The OMAP3530 is HD-ready and best suited for applications with low power consumption but high performance, e.g. in video and gaming.