Agile software development is an exciting topic for you?
Then you can use your IT skills to make a decisive contribution to the creation and commissioning of customization solutions in this position.
- agile software development for the company's own AutoID middleware GRAIDWARE ®.
- participation in the creation of specifications in direct contact with customers
- implementation of customer specific components as well as the extension of standard components
- installation and commissioning of customization solutions
- training of customers
- covering the support times
- successfully completed studies with a focus on computer science or comparable training
- profound knowledge of the programming language C#
- good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Do you work flexibly, structured, independently and solution-oriented?
In addition, do you have a high level of teamwork and communication skills?
Then bring your experience to our agile development team!
- a varied and exciting workplace
- an unlimited full-time position with flexible working hours (part-time and home office possible)
- a successful company with growth potential for the future
- attractive development opportunities
- numerous benefits: from food in the company's own dining room, to fruit, coffee and tea at your disposal, to team events (summer party and Christmas celebration) and social benefits such as retirement benefits and a subsidy for the gym
Have you been convinced and does your profile fit the job description?
Then we look forward to receive your complete application by email to bewerbung(at)sigma-chemnitz.de!
Dowload job advertisement
Software Developer ( m / w / d ) for Microsoft .Net and C#