Everywhere you will find products in which know-how of SIGMA is involved ( developments in medical technology, in the optical industry, in the food sector or in the automobile industry ).
We are specialists in the field of Windows Embedded, Embedded Linux and Android and are looking for a Linux Developer (m/f/o) to support us.
- solid knowledge of C, python, bash, typical Linux build systems ( GNU make, automake, autoconf, cmake )
- solid knowledge of Linux userspace
- knowledge of Linux low-level programming
- knowledge of OpenEmbedded
- knowledge of Linux kernel development, especially ARM architecture
- knowledge of Android system integration
- a responsible and varied range of tasks attractive opportunities for further training and flexible working hours
- a pleasant and professional working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- individual solutions for mobile working from home possible
- numerous benefits: from food provision in the company's own dining room, to fruit, coffee and tea at your disposal, to team events (summer party and Christmas celebration) and social benefits such as company pension scheme, subsidy for the gym and KITA subsidy