The storage monitoring system enables automated linking of load carrier and component. With help of sorting or validation criteria, the employee is supported in this process by various signalling systems. A typical scenario is loading containers of one type only. The first stored component determines the sort. All subsequent parts are then checked by the software.
With a terminal application, the entire process is presented in a way that is comprehensible to the employee. The RFID middleware GRAIDWARE ® ensures that only process relevant signals are recorded. The storage monitoring can be linked to other processes in production or logistics.
Example: A certain filling quantity triggers a driving order for the forklift truck.
Third-party applications ( ERP, WMS, etc. ) can be connected if, for example, goods movements are to be posted or statistically recorded for quality assurance purposes.
Advantages of storage monitoring
- Avoidance of incorrect storage by direct indication or signalling
- High degree of automation - manual scanning of products etc. is no longer necessary
Examples of use
- RFID order picking
- UHF RFID readers read marked parts and load carriers
- Optional: linking of the load carriers with the stored objects
- Optional: Linking to subsequent processes such as the creation of forklift truck transport orders for collection, statistical evaluation ( visualization / reporting ) or the integration of further Auto ID controlled processes
- two UHF RFID readers per logistic load carrier
- Connector for connecting the reader to an industrial PC ( IPC )
- Industrial PC ( IPC )
- Power supplies
- Connecting lines
- Optional: switch cabinet, terminal, load carrier detection via HF reader
- RFID middleware GRAIDWARE ® Additional component container storage