Hyperconvergent IT infrastructure describes a software-centric IT system that combines processors, memory, networking and virtualization.
- a variety of hardware systems
- a confusing manufacturer landscape
- little to no redundancy
- no extension possibilities
- Performance problems
- high costs for extensions, service extensions or replacements
- high availability with low monetary input
- sufficient scaling possibilities without large administration effort
- a central German-speaking support team, which takes care of all IT systems in the cluster
- highest performance values with individual hard disk equipment
Then you should familiarize yourself with the FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI.
It is a certified and qualified IT system that includes all hardware and software to simplify the procurement and deployment of a Microsoft-based, hyperconvergent IT infrastructure. It uses high-performance, energy-efficient FUJITSU servers ( PRIMERGY x86 standard servers ) as well as the software-defined server technology and storage technology Hyper-V and Storage Spaces Direct from Windows Server 2019.
- achieve up to 10 times more usable storage capacity through deduplication and compression
- you reduce the operating costs of your IT infrastructure by up to 50%.
- you increase reliability, even with only two nodes
- you save on external storage, SAN switches or management tools
- you manage the entire IT system centrally via the Windows Admin Centre
- you determine the configuration and growth rate