Marvell PXA320 Processor
Our embedded team offers you system integration, development or adaptation of board support packages ( BSP ) and driver development on the basis of the Marvell PXA320 processor, for example under WinCe6. If required, we can also provide training for your employees and offer you competent support.
The Marvell PXA320 processor ( also called Monahans P processor ) was a low-cost, scalable processor with a performance of up to 806 MHz.
Thus, the PXA320 processors were suitable for use in high-end multimedia devices, for so-called enterprise-class devices or industrial embedded developments, especially due to the very good video performance. The PXA320 processor was also suitable as a basis for PDAs and multimedia cell phones.
The Marvell PXA320 processor is based on a low-energy 90 nm process technology and at that time offered the possibility of dynamically scaling voltage and frequency. Thus the Marvell PXA320 processor was the answer to the demands of the time for the longest possible battery life.
Features of the Marvell PXA320 processor
- scalable up to 806 MHz
- 256 KB L2 cache
- 32-bit DDR memory interface ( for example for internet or video streaming )
- Wireless Intel SpeedStep Technology
- Intel Wireless MMX 2 acceleration technology
- 2D graphics accelerator
- 768 KB frame buffer to support VGA-resolution video streaming ( for example for video conferencing, camcorder functionality, video telephony and digital television )
- facilitates the connection to technologies such as WiFi, WiBro, WiMAX, Bluetooth v2.0 and Intel's Enhanced Quick Capture technology