ATMEL AT91SAM9261 Processor
For MixLink CE we have developed the ATMEL AT91SAM9261 Processor Board Support Package ( BSP ) with system integration, driver development and driver customization. We are also available for individual AT91SAM9261 projects.
The Atmel AT91SAM9261 processor is based on the Atmel ARM926EJ-S and is a high performance 32-bit RISC microcontroller. At Atmel, the AT91SAM9261 processor is part of the AT91SAM 32-bit ARM-based microcontroller product family, which in turn is part of the AT91SAM9 series.
These microcontrollers have been developed for a wide range of applications, including point-of-sales terminals ( POS ), security applications, home automation, industrial controls, medical technology, mobile communications, computers and associated peripherals, etc.
The AT91SAM series of microcontrollers are designed for ease of use, high performance and low power consumption ( 2.5 uA standby and 400 uA at 500 Hz ). The AT91SAM9261 was one of the microcontrollers with the highest SRAM integration in the Atmel product family.
Specifications of the ATMEL AT91SAM9261 processor
- Thumb extensions
- 32 KB ROM
- 160 KB SRAM
- USB 2.0
- External Bus Interface
- LCD Controller
- Bus Matrix
- System Controller
- Reset Controller
- Shutdown Controller
- Clock Generator
- Power Management Controller
- Advanced Interrupt Controller
- Debug Unit
- Periodic Interval Timer
- Watchdog Timer
- Real-Time Timer
- 3 x 32-bit PIO Controller
- 19 x Peripheral DMA Channels ( PDC )
- Multimedia Card Interface ( MCI )
- 3 x Synchronous Serial Controllers ( SSC )
- 3 x Universal Synchronous / Asynchronous Receiver Transmitters ( USART )
- 2 x Master / Slave Serial Peripheral Interface ( SPI )
- 1 x 3-Kanal 16-bit Timer / Counters ( TC )
- Two-wire Interface ( TWI )
- IEEE 1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan