Manual position identification with RFID
Die manuelle Positionserkennung erlaubt die Erfassung beispielsweise von RFID- oder Barcode-gekennzeichneten Objekten auf einem Transportgestell oder einem Lackierskid mit einem mobilen Handheldsystem.
- Products are equipped with an RFID tag
- Products are identified on a production skid by means of the RFID tag
- The intelligent AutoID GRAIDWARE® middleware ensures that only process-relevant signals are processed
- Manufacturing parameters can be documented and deviations or errors found. This reduces process costs.
- Data can be processed using third-party systems.
- Machine connection via OPC interface
- Order picking using RFID
- Item flow control
- Automated position identification with RFID
- Manual position identification with RFID
- Position detection within container / sequence-accurate stock monitoring
- Attaching electronic records
- Automatic color identification / colour detection
- Entry / exit of goods with RFID gate
- Entry / exit of goods with identification on RFID forklift truck
- Entry / exit of goods with RFID based manual identification
- Entry / exit of goods with realtime locating system RTLS
- Storage cell detection in high-bay storage with RFID
- Storage cell detection in block storage area by means of floor transponders
- Storage cell detection in block storage area by means of real-time location
- Storage monitoring - Loading / removal from container
- Realtime locating