Automated position identification with RFID
Automated position identification makes it possible to record objects marked by RFID that are located on a transport rack or painting skid. In this process, the exact product position on the skid is identified. This process facilitates the automated or manual guidance of transport skids.
- Products are equipped with RFID tags.
- By this tag, products can be identified on a production skid.
- GRAIDWARE® ensures that only process-relevant signals are detected.
- Quality parameters can be documented and so find discrepancies or errors an be found. This leads to a reduction of process costs.
- Data can be handover to third-party systems
- Machine connection via OPC interface
- Order picking using RFID
- Item flow control
- Automated position identification with RFID
- Manual position identification with RFID
- Position detection within container / sequence-accurate stock monitoring
- Attaching electronic records
- Automatic color identification / colour detection
- Entry / exit of goods with RFID gate
- Entry / exit of goods with identification on RFID forklift truck
- Entry / exit of goods with RFID based manual identification
- Entry / exit of goods with realtime locating system RTLS
- Storage cell detection in high-bay storage with RFID
- Storage cell detection in block storage area by means of floor transponders
- Storage cell detection in block storage area by means of real-time location
- Storage monitoring - Loading / removal from container
- Realtime locating