RFID solutions for production
Standardized RFID applications help you get started and implement automation in production. Auto ID systems and RFID solutions for production enable paperless manufacturing.
At the same time, they reduce the process risk and process costs in the manufacturing process as well as error rates. By using RFID applications, new employees can be trained and integrated faster. Flows of goods and the position of products in the production process become transparent through RFID tracking using RFID transponders. Evaluations help to improve the flow of goods and reduce the reject rate.
Examples of standardized RFID solutions
- Machine connection via OPC standard
- Order picking with RFID technology
- Control of flow of goods
- Automatic positioning
- Manual positioning
- Positioning in the container
- Electronic accompanying file
- Colour recognition / colour detection
- Planning board for visualization of pending production orders
- Indoor localization using an RTLS system