AutoID / RFID middleware GRAIDWARE®
GRAIDWARE® AutoID-Middleware is a general rubric covering various hardware components and business applications. Within AutoID-based processes, it is possible to identify, monitor, control and configure means of production, production steps and AutoID data.
Within AutoID-based processes, workstations, production steps, and AutoID data can be identified, monitored, controlled, and configured. In addition, the middleware redirects data from different AutoID processes to higher-level business applications, such as ERP, QS, or WMS systems.
All work steps are documented in a comprehensible manner and thus form the foundation for quality assurance. The data are available for statistical surveys to optimize production, to avoid complaints and reduce costs.
AutoID solutions based on GRAIDWARE®
- Machine connection via OPC interface
- Order picking using RFID
- Item flow control
- Automated position identification with RFID
- Manual position identification with RFID
- Position detection within container / sequence-accurate stock monitoring
- Attaching electronic records
- Automatic color identification / colour detection
- Entry / exit of goods with RFID gate
- Entry / exit of goods with identification on RFID forklift truck
- Entry / exit of goods with RFID based manual identification
- Entry / exit of goods with realtime locating system RTLS
- Storage cell detection in high-bay storage with RFID
- Storage cell detection in block storage area by means of floor transponders
- Storage cell detection in block storage area by means of real-time location
- Storage monitoring - Loading / removal from container
- Realtime locating