Infor® LN is a global ERP solution for small and large businesses. Due to the continuous growth of our development activities, our Infor LN development team is now looking for a dedicated student trainee (m/f/o) to develop applications for Infor ERP systems.
- new and further development of Infor® LN applications
- error analysis and problem solving
- conceptual processing of customer requests for the implementation of customer-specific adaptations (technical design)
- advanced Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of computer science or business informatics or a similar course of study.
- knowledge in the area of relational databases is an advantage
- languages like SQL, SOAP, XML, XSLT and web services are no foreign words for you
- ideally experience in the area of 4GL (event-driven programming language)
- methodical approach and analytical problem solving skills
- distinct motivation and success orientation
- structured and independent way of working as well as team and communication skills
- fluent in German and English
- interest in a long-term cooperation
- performance-related remuneration (14 €/h)
- a responsible and diversified field of activity
- attractive development opportunities and flexible working hours
- individual solutions for mobile working possible
- a pleasant and professional working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- numerous benefits: from food in the company's own dining room, to fruit, coffee and tea for free, to team events and KITA allowance
- possibility to work on a thesis in the field of Infor® LN or OS.
Do you think our offer is interesting and does the description apply to you?
Then we look forward to receive your convincing application to bewerbung(at)sigma-chemnitz.de.